Tuesday, August 5, 2008

So what if you don't know how to do your job



That's why you should've taken notes when I was training you. Now I'm in my new job and can't spend all day holding your hand, after I spent ALL LAST WEEK going over how to do everything. Remember when I said, "Hey, maybe you should write all this down so you won't forget," and your cocky response was, "Just give me two more times and I'll have it down." Well, asshole, now it's been a hundred times and you're still asking me.

I don't care if you have a fancy bachelor's degree from an overpriced design school (thanks to your rich parents) and I don't care how much your car costs (or how much your car insurance costs, for that matter). I do care about my job and you should care about doing yours correctly.

Because if you get fired, I am fucked. Getting to work late on your second day is not a good start.

Get your shit together!!!

No comments: